Friday, November 27, 2015

PSA #1

Hey everyone, it's a me, Jakio. But really, it's Jake.

Just a quick public service announcement to all of those that read this (thanks, by the way). I should be releasing chapter one of my story either tomorrow or Monday. Please feel free to read it. I'm aware of some inconsistencies at this point, but am not really in a heavy editing stage. So, there may be some errors and such. If there are, let me know. Also, let me know anything that doesn't follow logically or seems a little odd. I don't mind. If there's anything good, as well (something you like, etc.) please let me know, so I can do more of those kinds of things and really figure out what my strengths and weaknesses are with writing.

Sincerely, your buddy, your friend, your partner in crime, blah blah blah,
Jakearooni

No comments:

Post a Comment