Sunday, March 27, 2016

Remember when I gave you guys a release date for chapter 3?

Hey guys, well, title asks you the good question. So this week I had two midterms for school. As you can tell, I didn't get my writing done for the week, so my story's not ready. It was really a situation that I couldn't control, as there was just so much studying to do. However, I'm back, again, and making sure I get those 400+ words in every single day.

This chapter's a really good one, and I will absolutely have it done before Saturday this week. Sorry about that, but life calls sometimes. Usually I ignore it. However, there are things to do and responsibilities to fulfill. Life is good.

Anyway, this is a short post. Sorry about the delay. Anywho, as always, thanks so much for reading. I really appreciate it. Let me know if I can do anything for you, too. And happy Easter!

-Jake the Jensenator

No comments:

Post a Comment