Friday, August 19, 2016

Chapter 3 is finished. And so is chapter 4... Uh.... And 5 too.

Long time no see, readers, compatriots, friends, family, whoever the heck you are. Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you as well, random reader. I don't know how you found this, but I will find you and thank you for reading this.

Regardless, after such a long hiatus, I think you'll be satisfied to know that I've been writing my book everyday without fail. Well, actually, I missed one day. But, I've been writing a page a day. And in September, I'm going to up the ante. I'm going to start writing two pages a day. Then, in October, three pages a day. Then in November, four pages a day. And then finally, in December, 5 pages a day. The plan is to have the entire first draft completely finished by December 31st. At that point, I'll be taking a break from this story and starting another project that's been in my head for years.

So, give me a few days and then Chapter 3 will be posted in its entirety. Also, bear in mind that I've found a few flaws in regards to FTL travel, so I'm currently fixing that to get it in line for the rest of the book, so you might notice some inconsistencies in regard to space travel. I'm fixing problems day by day as I write, so don't worry. Things are going swell.

Expect me to post a lot more of my chapters in the next couple of weeks here. Also, expect a notice of me finishing my book, because I'm a quarter of the way through. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Thanks for reading, my dudes. Keep living on.

No comments:

Post a Comment