Tuesday, December 8, 2015

PSA #2 Up and Running now... With a small delay.

The blog has been up for about a month... And I just got around to customizing it a little bit. It looks good for me, but what do you think? I really like the black with the planet behind it. It just fits my story, and fits my style as well. No that I'm really style conscious, or anything-conscious for that matter.

Anywho, the blog is up. I have my first chapter and prologue out. I think at the end when I go through my story again, a lot will have to change out of necessity, and because I will likely have other stuff I want to do for this story, but that's no big deal. It happens with every writer (or so I'm told--I've never actually finished a story before). With this next chapter, I'm going to be writing quite a bit I think, but I'm also going to be doing more of a thorough edit before I release it so you all have a better time reading it. I'm also going to be revisiting my first chapter and prologue to do a little editing there. I'll let you all know when you do that.

However, I am also in the middle of my finals at school, so don't expect those chapters to write themselves very quickly over these next two weeks. It will likely be a very slow process. I'll keep you up to date.

Thanks to all of you who so faithfully support me in my bid to take over the world... I mean in writing a story. A wonderful story. Not a prediction of the future or anything like that.

Thanks again.

Jacob B. Jensen, Future World Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment