Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Messy Two Weeks. Now back to business.

Well, these last two weeks have been a disaster. I recently got an xbox one, so a lot of my time has gone to that. Not to mention school, work, dating, hanging out, etc. It's been pretty crazy. But I'm working on making writing my priority again. Honestly, it's been hard--correction: it is hard--to get myself to write every day. It's a struggle to just write stuff that is interesting, and to believe in yourself enough to write every day. Not to mention, it's hard to achieve any goal you have. But I believe that if it's hard, it's worth it.

So right now, as we speak (side note: isn't it ironic that we say "as we speak" but we're not speaking at all, we're writing), I'm writing my story. I have big plans for this chapter. It's going to be big. It's going to be a story changer. It's going to change EVERYTHING. I'm loving how it's going. But it's time to really up my passion for writing. It's an uphill battle, but it's worth it. Writing is worth it for me.

What do you want to do? What do you really want? I want to write so bad, it's killing me. If you have something you want to do, and you think it's worth it, go for it. You'll never know whether it's worth it unless you try it. We can do this, together. As Mario said: LETSA GOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment