Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Last Post before Chapter 2 is out. GET HYPED

YO THE HYPE TRAIN IS HERE.

Guess what's coming the Saturday or Sunday? A NEW CHAPTER BABY. As you can tell, I'm not very excited at all about it. In fact, I'm extremely angry about it. But hey, it's coming out this weekend after weeks and weeks of me saying "gais its c0m1ng out dis w33k!!!11!!" But really, this week is the week.

It's official. Don't miss it. Read it, love it. And if you haven't read the other chapters, read them and love them. It's taken days of work. It's about time it comes out. So I'll be putting up the finishing touches on the editing side of things this weekend. It's about time. I've been dying to get it out.

On another note, work and school has been kind of crazy lately, so I've been procrastinating. Plus, I've been playing a lot of Starcraft, but I'm done with that for a while, so there's nothing to stop me from writing my story.

The funny thing is, I've been working really hard to write my novel, and a lot of the times I just don't feel like it, but I've been listening/watching these motivational speeches by a guy named Mateusz M on youtube. He's pretty incredible. I've never been so motivated. And I listen to them so much that my thoughts have been changing a lot. If you want to be motivated, go watch his videos on youtube or on soundcloud.

NEVER STOP PURSUING YOUR DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment