Monday, February 1, 2016

PSA? I meant the next update before I actually get something out.

Hey ya'll. Quick update. I'm a good 10 pages into chapter two. You can expect chapter two to be coming out this weekend,  especially since I've recently dropped my math class (side not, don't take online math classes, man. It sucks bad) and have a bit more time to get myself focused on my story.  Don't worry people, that's number two on my priorities list this week.

What's number one, you ask? Waking up early and going to bed early. Currently I'm not completely failing at that. I've been waking up around 6 ish, and going to bed anywhere from 10:00-12:00. Either way, I'm doing my best. I feel like that will be super helpful to my writing habits though, especially since I'm trying to just get 300-400 words down per day.

So, anyway, get yourself ready for a good chapter this week. It's got some good character interactions going chapter, and you'll be able to see a lot of who Tia, Tallius, and Frederik really are. I like to think this really sets up the story itself. So, enjoy yourself until them. And tell your friends about my page, especially if they like Sci Fi, or just reading in general.

YOU OWE IT TO THE READING GODS, DANG IT.

Sorry about that. I just get riled up sometimes. Keep it real people, and remember, stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment